An important step in bringing a product to the market is ensuring that the back of pack cooking instructions achieves safe core temperatures, that the product is of optimal quality after heating, and that instructions are easily understood by the consumer.
"Communications with your team is spot on every time – nice and personable"
"The team was helpful in getting us booked in at very short notice and delivering results within our pressured timescale"
"The report was easy to follow and understand"
"Service from contacts friendly, organising the cooking tests is straight forward"
"They discussed our requirements well over the phone before we booked"
Book your testing with us
T: +44 1372 822 303
- Team of experts dedicated to generating and verifying cooking instructions
- Fully equipped kitchens to undertake product testing using domestic equipment
- Cross-disciplinary nature of organisations gives access to regulatory and sensory teams as appropriate
- Fast comprehensive service
- Testing is conducted using UKAS accredited methods. We are the first cooking instructions provider with United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) accreditation for thermal oven, microwave oven, grill, hob, deep fat fryer, defrost and in cook temperature measuring (testing lab no 9365). All microwave testing uses a fixed voltage supply for consistent microwave power