Who we are
bob下载地址 Group provides independent advisory and advanced product development services focused on science and technology initiatives. Our specialist companies, Leatherhead Food Research, Sagentia, Oakland Innovation, TSG and OTM Consulting, collaborate closely with their clients in key vertical markets to deliver clear returns on technology and R&D investments.
The Consumer bob下载地址 team at Leatherhead Food Research differs from your conventional market research company. We combine our expertise in consumer and sensory science with the technical know-how of the brightest and diverse scientific and regulatory professionals to solve complex problems for the world’s most innovative food and beverage companies.
We work with Marketing, R&D, Brand and Consumer Insight teams on wide-ranging projects to:
• Support leading Corporates to deliver against strategic R&D platforms e.g. natural, plant-based, sustainable, reduced sugar
• Explore the consumer view of a new technology, ingredient or early-stage product concept to inform leading innovators of consumer barriers and opportunities
• Understand how far a company can evolve the sensory and marketing characteristics of their existing product range to drive sales growth without alienating their core consumer
• Define the ‘white space’ new product development opportunities and the break-through concepts in a competitive industry full of new start-up brands and overcrowded categories
• Articulate the quality, sensory and marketing characteristics that are key to product and brand identity
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Consultant to play a key role our business. Working with and reporting to the Head of Consumer bob下载地址 , you will be responsible for establishing and growing relationships with key clients as well as defining, promoting and delivering bespoke and impactful client projects and programmes.
• Work with the Head of Consumer & Sensory Insight to develop and strengthen the Insight team working cross-group to discover opportunities for consumer, sensory and behavioural insight to inform Leatherhead and bob下载地址 Group innovation projects.
• Help build new frameworks and methodologies which deliver in-depth consumer insight exploring consumer attitudes, behaviour, sensory perception and consumer experience.
• Design and deliver consumer insight projects blending the latest qualitative, quantitative and sensory techniques (both online and offline) to solve complex client challenges.
• Play a lead role in business development and marketing, engaging in thought-leadership and client development activities including pitch and proposal development.
• Successfully run and deliver client projects and programmes, optimally coordinating the team and resources.
You will bring proven experiences of building and delivering impactful research or consultancy projects for clients wither within an FMCG business or for a consultancy. You’ll have a passion and curiosity for solving problems with the capacity to think and act creatively whilst bringing the rigour and skill required to craft insights from data. Including:
• Proven client engagement skill with ability to foster deep relationships
• Able to positively influence client direction and strategy through your insight and advice
• Exemplary written skill with the ability to create compelling and insightful narratives
• A passion for bringing the consumer voice to science and innovation projects
• Comfortable blending consumer insight, sensory science and consumer behavioural understanding to inform innovation
We are committed to career development and make a focussed effort to offer bespoke training and mentoring to allow each individual to thrive within their environment and realise personal potential.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.